Hi,

Our environment:
JBoss 4.2.1 with > 30 EJB Modules
Java 5

For specific ejb modules it is required to add certain third party jars. It
would be great to pack the libraries into the specific EJB module. The
libraries should not be in the global ear/lib directory.

I assumed it would work, by using the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Adding the Class-Path:

Class-Path:lib/external.jar

So the structure of my ear file would be:

  | ear
  |   - module_1.jar
  |     - lib
  |       - external.jar
  |     - META-INF
  |        - MANIFEST.MF (including the classpath entry)
  |   - module_2.jar

What I found out, that this does not work. The required library (external.jar)
is not available in the classpath. Does anybody know a solution for packing the
application this way?

br, Georg Raffer

--
http://www.im-consultants.at