I think something is missing for me. The current webconsole (3.2.3) lists all
process instances.

|select pi
      from org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance as pi
      where pi.processDefinition.id = :processDefinitionId
      order by pi.start desc|

How can i determine if is the process instance  running in another jbpm context
and it is not in a waiting state?
i know GraphSession.findAllProcessInstancesForADefinition returns with all
running processes but i don't know if an other context working on the process.
example: the other context is working on my custom action:

        public void execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) throws Exception
{
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                System.out.print("asleep");
                Thread.sleep(60000);