I think I get the idea.

There is something I'm missing about what's described above.  I'm assuming the
Filter is called on every reguest.  When the 1st user who stores his
credentials in the servlet context.. goes to the next resource in the app...
wouldnt the check be done... and reject the user.

Also... we're are now saying only attempt to login a user... in the filter...
the filter will no longer be used to logout... correct ?

Maybe if i store a session id as "logged in proof" in the servlet context.... I
can check for that credential.. if it's there I know the users logged in so i
can go to the next resource... otherwise I reject them.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4190623#4190623

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4190623