"timfox" wrote : Yes please let's take Spring out of the equation. If you can
demonstrate an issue using an MDB we can investigate further...

Famous last words indeed.

The root cause is some oddness with Spring's listener interacting with the tx
manager. So the sending side was working but the listener was not getting all
of the messages. As yet I have no idea why but if I stop populating the
DefaultMessageListenerContainer's transactionManager property, all the messages
are received.

When I deployed the simple MDB (identical code to that SimpleListener I posted
earlier), all the messages were received correctly. I noticed some very odd
behaviour with this new conf though, whereby my original listener, which I
still had deployed, occasionally saw more than one message delivered - but
never got all 3 and usually only got the first one.

Anyhoo - not a JBM issue!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191777#4191777

Reply to the post :