Greetings,

I have web application deployed on jboss 4.2.2.GA. This application
communicates with a web service. It works fine when I deploy the application
first time after restarting jboss. But stops work when I deploy it without
restarting jboss.

Caused by: java.io.IOException: Could not transmit message
  |         at
org.jboss.ws.core.client.HTTPRemotingConnection.invoke(HTTPRemotingConnection.java:255)
  |         ... 41 more
  | Caused by: org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not connect http
client invoker.
  |         at
org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker.useHttpURLConnection(HTTPClientInvoker.java:333)
  |         ... 44 more
  | Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         at
org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPElementImpl.<init>(SOAPElementImpl.java:86)

I noticed with WireShark that when I deploy the application second time and try
to send request to the web service it sends the SOAP request and response is
received.

Also, when I tried to deploy 2 different instances of application in the same
time to the jboss only the application who sent SOAP request first is working.
The second application faults with the same error as described above.

Have anybody idea what can be a reason of this issue?

Thanks in advance.
--
Dmitry Kudrenko
ARDAS group (http://www.ardas.dp.ua)