For info.

Having though about the problem, I agree with JIRA if the situation is the case
where components start threads and they still go on (creating new objects)
after the stop method on the main POJO has ended.

But in my example, the "stop" method returns only once all threads involved in
the component have stopped. So I have the feeling it could still highlight
something strange somewhere.

But anyway, the given workaround works fine so I am definitivelly not going to
complain ;-) (this is just for info in case this could highlight the why of
some other problem).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193096#4193096

Reply to the post :