I reinstalled eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR1-win32.zip (on windows XP).  Included the
BIRT update site and JBOSS tools daily site.  Set all of the update sites as
active and updated eclipse, no problem.

Tried to install latest JBoss tools.  Failed on BRIT as above.

Removed BRIT Integration and tried to install rest of tools, and got error
message regarding hibernate dependency above.  So the N200812060004 will not
install on my machine without some other library.

Is there another Hibernate site I should reference?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4194900#4194900

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4194900