In order to make sure that I had all the steps required to reproduce the
behavior, I created a project from scratch with seam-gen in a new workspace and
guess what, problem fixed.

I no longer get warnings so I guess that your first answer that I didn't
understand at the time was probably the right one.

"max.ander...@jboss.com" wrote : If this is the JSF validator provided by WTP
then it does not know about Seam components and thus it will continue to report
such issues.

I didn't make the difference between the two at the time.  Just started looking
at the java EE 5.0 world.  Did lots of java in the past but let's say that the
framework has evolved in the last 6 years! ;)

Thanks for your help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197122#4197122

Reply to the post :