Hi

I'm currently migrating a working JBoss 4.0.5.GA EAR to 5.0.0.GA. The ear is
structured as this:

  | EAR
  |  |- Servlet WAR
  |  |- Utility JAR
  |  |- MDB (jms)
  |  |- EJB_3 (stateless/no entities, no persistence)
  |  |- EJB_1 (stateless/entities)
  |     |-1PU
  |  |- EJB_2 (stateless/entities)
  |     |-2PU

Each of the EJB3 with entities have their own persistence.xml

The EJB_3 with no entities, uses the EJB_1 and EJB_2 by Local interfaces.

When I deploy on JBoss 5, a "failed to resolve persistence unit 1PU" error is
thrown. No for 2PU, only for 1PU.

So, I copy the 1PU persistence.xml file into the troublesome bean EJB_3 and
deployments goes fine. But now, I get "Cannot open connection" errors.

Each of this beans are independent of each other.

The workflow is something like

  | x-->servlet-->jms_queue-->MDB-->EJB_3-->EJB_1

Any help? Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197075#4197075

Reply to the post :