"green_bean_1" wrote : EJB.name does NOT work. it does NOT correctly "inject"
the specific implementation.. How would I verify the ENC name for each specific
implementation?

You haven't supplied the right ENC name yet, so how can you assert it doesn't
work? :P.

Get the ENC Name using JNDIView in the JMX Console.

"mopuf" wrote : 2.If two bean are implementing the same interface (strategy
which is not desirable)

The drawback is that the interface is no longer deterministic.  It's a reach to
infer this is bad practice, in fact, I think it promotes good design ie.
separation of contract and impl.

S,
ALR

View the original post :