Hi, and getting a org.hibernate.HibernateException: null index column for
collection: org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance.instances   EXception in the
moment I start a Taskinstance  (TaskIntance.start() ).
The task instance has already the actor set, and everything seems to be well,
but, when I start it, it throws the exception.
Any Idea, or clue?
Thanks in advance
Fernando
The code:
protected void executeFirsTask(){
  |             JbpmContext ctx =
JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();
  |             try{
  |                     List<TaskInstance>  tasks =
ctx.getTaskMgmtSession().findTaskInstances(getUsername());

  |                     if (tasks!=null && tasks.size() >0){
  |                             TaskInstance ti =tasks.remove(0);
  |                             ti.start(); //HERE Throws the ExceptioN!
  |                             ti.end();
  |                             ctx.save(ti);
  |                     }
  |             }finally{