Hi,

  I would like to know if it's possible to have periodic execution of a certain
workflow definition. In case the answer is YES, and jBPM offers this scheduling
functionality, could anyone point me in the right direction ?

  I have tried to use timers (using the repeat property), but without too much
success.

  Also I have been looking at the documents but I am having problems for using
timers specifying an absolute value. Could anyone provide me a basic example
where the basedate is defined ? I have been examples in the manual, but I am
not able to find where  dateOfPension  (as an example) is defined, or how to
define it (java code ? other configuration file ? in the bussines calendar
config file??)

 <timer name="pensionReminder" duedate="#{dateOfPension} - 1 year" >...</timer>

 Thanks.
 Jose.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201131#4201131