"adinn" wrote : Well, ok, I actually saw that Alessio told you to do it on the
assumption that eventually the TCK tests will be reinstated.
Yes, this was the reason of reopening it. (We were discussing this issue on IRC
with Alessio)
"adinn" wrote : However, I noticed that the JaxWS spec doesn't actually include
a Conformance note indicating that the Endpoint API must be implemented. Maybe
this is why the TCK tests are commented out? Maybe, but we see Sun folks are
working on these TCK5 excluded tests at the moment.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4201218#4201218

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4201218