No it would be just unreadable :)

Anyway, I start surfing in the JBoss Tools Code, especially related with the
problem I mentioned before in this thread...

I found the classes SeamFacetPostInstallDelegate and RegistrationHelper for
registering the modules to a selected server after the creation of the Seam
Facet.

Now my question, if I click run or debug project on the server, is any other
component from JBoss Tools called.

In RegistrationHelper, publish to the server is already called but from my
experiance I can say that when we say run/debug on server, eclipse build the
project and republish it.

Is this happening in JBoss Tools or completely in WTP? If it is happening in
JBoss Tools can you give me some tips where to look (or some other people that
I can ask?)...

If it everything happening in WTP then I would start looking in m2eclipse to
find out what can I do there?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4203268#4203268

Reply to the post :