Hi,

hard to say... It seems your originally posted "ejb-jar.xml" is missing some
information, e.g. the "session" tag:

<ejb-jar>
  |    <display-name>LabSessionEJB</display-name>
  |    <enterprise-beans>
  | ===>   <session>
  |       <ejb-name>LabSessionEJB</ejb-name>

Also, I am not sure whether your code snippets, deployment descriptors and
error messages all belong together ;-). You perform a lookup this way:
"lookup("LabSessionEJB")", but the error message is "LabSessionEJBHome not
bound", and jboss.xml binds the home interface to "ejb/LabSessionEJB".

Please try to post a full set of snippets with matching code ;-). And it would
be good if you could reduce them to the relevant parts, e.g. remove all parts
which don't touch the problematic EJB.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post :