hi

Is it possible to serve web application content in compressed format just like
how we use mod_gzip with apache ie, My intention is to use any available,
compatible and proven compression methods which can work with JBoss.

I have an envrionment where jboss talks to apache through mod_jk. So I need to
have a compression mechnism which not only support JBoss but also the
combination of JBoss with Apache which uses apache, mod_jk and JBoss as a
solution stack.

I need a solution / mechanism where i can compress responses from my JBoss app
server and send it.

regards
shann

View the original post :