All,
I am looking at several different Java based application servers. I want to
compare the various products and then suggest one or more based upon the
information and any requirements. As well as provide documentation supporting
the suggestion.

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find a document that states all of the
supported specifications that JBoss 5 (any 5.x version) supports. I can see a
lot of things like: MTOM, JSP, JMS, etc... Ok, so which verion(s) and it the
support 100% or not.

I did find this page: http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-9024
This does appear to give me the information that I desire. However, most of the
links (except the one for JBossASSupport) do not tell you what version of the
produce the support is for. Also, the last modification date (even for the
JBossASSupport link) is several years old. I know that version 5 of the product
is not that old. So I am a bit confused. And then there is the link to the
http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWSSpecStatus] page.
That page is horribly out date. It is so out of date that it even tells you it
is out of date. But there is no link to an updated page with updated
information. The closest you can get is
http://jbossws.jboss.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWSSupportedStackComparison
 which gets me back to: what is the supported version?

I am simply finding the process of finding out what standards JBoss 5 very
frustrating. How can I give JBoss 5 a fair evaluation when I cannot even find
the information to compare it with other COTS products?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217002#4217002

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217002