Max, I just emailed you a .swf video of my JBDS and Hibernate config/console,
etc.  I thought that would be easiest.

So it *IS* the bytecode that needs to be in the classpath entry for the
classpath tab.  Well, I just noticed that the .class files are not built
immediately after I did a revengr.  And I have no build.xml (that I have when I
run seam setup and create-project in cmd line.

So this is most likely at least part of the problem (that the .class files for
the entities don't exist (yet)) and that they need to be visible in the
classpath.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217110#4217110

Reply to the post :