Hi,

I think you are basically right. But the server needs some parts of the
application client module to prepare the Environment Naming Context (for JNDI
lookups or for injection preparation), so it would be quite hard to build
different jars for the server side of the client and the client side.
Some IDEs provide the option to use client JARs for the Bean interfaces, which
is half the way. I know that Eclipse can do this.
But I don't know of an option to create some "deployable client module
artifact".

If there are further questions, start a new thread.

Hope this helps

Wolfgang

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219005#4219005