Old issue, but still I can't find good solution how to get client IP in custom
login module. I have found two suggestions:

  | - get thread name and parse from it IP - weird (maybe it is right way
working with JBoss?), but easy to implement
  | - implement client&server side interceptors, which should deliver client IP
to server - seems to be more correct approach, however I can't find sample how
such interceptors should be implemented? Another question which bother me, how
will client  know about his IP? There could be sever network configurations on
client and how it will determine which one shall be used by OS while connecting
to server?

  | Maybe with JBoss 5.0 there are some changes on this issue?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220154#4220154

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220154