I'm not convinced the issue within LeasePinger is resolved as when using
2_5_0_SP2 I get;

  | java.lang.RuntimeException: Error setting up client lease upon performing
connect.
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.Client.connect(Client.java:1603)
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.Client.connect(Client.java:498)
  |     at
com.joyplay.client.net.jbossremoting.JadeRemotingClient.createServletClient(JadeRemotingClient.java:309)
  |     at
com.joyplay.client.connection.MusConnection.login(MusConnection.java:373)
  |     at
com.joyplay.client.connection.MusConnection.login(MusConnection.java:228)
  |     at
com.joyplay.client.games.lobby.LobbyMessageHandler$2.run(LobbyMessageHandler.java:164)
  |     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  | Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error setting up client lease
  |     at
org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.establishLease(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:484)
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.Client.setupClientLease(Client.java:1699)
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.Client.connect(Client.java:1599)
  |     ... 6 more
  | Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Timer already cancelled.
  |     at java.util.Timer.sched(Unknown Source)
  |     at java.util.Timer.schedule(Unknown Source)
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.LeasePinger.startPing(LeasePinger.java:99)
  |     at
org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.establishLease(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:478)

in the same situation as before.
I've added my try catch hack back in and all is ok again.

James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220588#4220588

Reply to the post :