hey jaikiran, sorry i dont know why it's so hard to make this run , i guess
moving from glassfish to jboss is no that obvious.
Noiw i am having another issue, in my main app i include a jar wich  belong to
another java project  that i developed , this project , when it was runing on
glassfish i had to include in the library the jsf jars and javaee.jar too, now
moving to jboss, i copied the jar's in the jboss lib folder that covers all the
classes needed and i added them to the project, and guess what?? the log is
full of errors, even though i make my classpath to point on jboss libraries
folders, this is so freaky!!!! any clue about this??
thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221216#4221216

Reply to the post :