OK, I was finaly able to solve this by EJB3Deployer source code. I use
following snipet to extract informations about classes in deployed jar:

  |                DeploymentInfo info =
(DeploymentInfo)notification.getUserData();
  |                Iterator it = ArchiveBrowser.getBrowser(info.localUrl, new
MyClassFileFilter());
  |             try
  |             {
  |                while (it.hasNext())
  |                {
  |                   InputStream stream = (InputStream) it.next();
  |                   DataInputStream dstream = new DataInputStream(new
BufferedInputStream(stream));
  |                   ClassFile cf = null;
  |                   try
  |                   {
  |                       cf = new ClassFile(dstream);
  |                       log.debug("ClassFile: " + cf.getName());
  |                       AnnotationsAttribute visible = (AnnotationsAttribute)
cf.getAttribute(AnnotationsAttribute.visibleTag);
  |                       if (visible != null)
  |                       {
  |                               Annotation myAnnotation =
visible.getAnnotation("my.test.MyAnnotation");
  |                               if(myAnnotation != null) {
  |                               }
  |                       }
  |                   }