Hi,
We are heavily using JBC, and think it is great. We have currently updated to
version 3, and want to know if it is possible to implements some way an special
behaviour we have, or if it could be a feature request, if it is likely to
enhance the system for anybody.

We have organized the cache like this:

  | /OBJECTS/OBJECTS_1/a
  | /OBJECTS/OBJECTS_2/a1
  |                                    b1
  |                                    c1

We are putting objects (but not explicitly creating regions) and we want that
every time we create a new region (under /OBJECTS/), like /OBJECTS/OBJECTS_1 an
eviction policy of 10 max nodes be assigned to this region, so we can have a
cache with regions of 10.
Now we have a cache listener, and every time a node is created we check if it
is a new region, and create the eviction policy explicitly.

Is there a easier or better way to handle this?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221555#4221555

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221555