Hi,

I cannot help you much further, I didn't play with Valves up to now ;-). I just
noticed that a JBoss specific valve seems to require the credentials, so I
concluded that you cannot remove them before this valve is processed.
I don't have any experience with Valves, so it is up to you to dig into this
;-).

But maybe it would help to get a better answer than mine, if you could post
your logout code snippet and the location. And please tell us why the standard
JBoss logout ("session.invalidate()") does not work for you.
Best do this in the your security forum thread.

Best regards

Wolfgang

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222261#4222261