The only way I got this to work is to package my own WAR with a web.xml and
jboss-web.xml with the correct security nodes in each. The auto-generated WAR
that JBossWS created for EJB3 endpoints doesn't seem to create anything other
than the servlet and servlet-mapping nodes in the web.xml file. You need to
also have the security-constraint, login-config, and [I think] security-role
nodes in the web.xml file too. When I created by own (basically empty) WAR with
that information, my EJB3 endpoints had the Principal object and handled role
checking (via the @RolesAllowed annotation). Perhaps something along these
lines will solve your problem.

I haven't reported this as a bug because I'm new to JBossWS and hope that
someone tells me the correct annotation to use in order for the generated WAR
file that JBossWS creates to have all the security nodes as well.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3975934#3975934

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3975934