Jboss App Server V 4.2.2
Jboss Portal - V 2.7.0
DB - Mysql 5.0

I have written a separate listener class Cem4mPortalEventListener implementing
PortalEventListener . I have made the necessary mbean injections and i am also
successful in loggig all portal events.

But now I need to make my portlets to be aware of the
PortalSessionEvent.SESSION_DESTROYED event.

To be more precise i need to display session expired message on the portlets or
atleast i need to redirect the page to the login automatically.

I have even tried setting the 'Event Listener Binding' as 'session_listenter'
for the corresponding page and also portal, through the admin console, but it
does'nt solve my problem.

how can i achieve this automated 'session destroyed event' handling.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227214#4227214

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227214