I try that example yesterday, and always I got

  | Unable to find operation createQueue(java.lang.String,java.lang.String)

This is my example:

  | package com.jboss.test;
  |
  | import java.util.Properties;
  |
  | import javax.management.MBeanServerConnection;
  | import javax.management.ObjectName;
  | import javax.naming.Context;
  | import javax.naming.InitialContext;
  | import javax.naming.NameNotFoundException;
  |

  | public class MakeQueue {
  |
  |     public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
  |
  |             Properties props = new Properties();
  |             props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |             props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs",
"org.jboss.naming");
  |             props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1100");
  |
  |             InitialContext iniCtx = new InitialContext(props);
  |
  |             try{
  |                     iniCtx.lookup("queue/test");
  |             }catch (NameNotFoundException e) {
  |

  |                     MBeanServerConnection mBeanServer =
lookupMBeanServerProxy(iniCtx);

  |                     ObjectName serverObjectName = new
ObjectName("jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer");

  |                     String queueName = "test";
  |
  |                     mBeanServer.invoke(serverObjectName, "createQueue",
  |                                     new Object[] {queueName, "queue/test"},
  |                                     new String[] {"java.lang.String",
"java.lang.String"});

  |             }
  |     }
  |
  |     private static MBeanServerConnection
lookupMBeanServerProxy(InitialContext ic) throws Exception
  |     {
  |             if (ic == null)
  |             {
  |                     ic = new InitialContext();
  |             }
  |             return
(MBeanServerConnection)ic.lookup("jmx/invoker/RMIAdaptor");
  |     }
  |
  | }

In build path I include all jar from JBoss 5.0.1/client and jboss-messaging.jar

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227418#4227418

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227418