First of all, thanks for taking the time to post in the correct forum. In
return I should take the time to at least try to answer your question.

1) If there is a real persisted wait-state in this loop, you should not get a
stackoverflow.

2) If I understand you correctly, you want to have e.g. a node in one 'leg' of
a fork go back to the fork node but as a new loop? That is not advised (though
it might work, you could give it a try in a unittest). Using recusive
subprocesses can be done.

>From what I read, both questions are related. Maybe it is better to give your
>functional requirements so we can discuss those and try to find a solution
>that fits.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227561#4227561

Reply to the post :