well at first i thought the spike  was due to me using the old workspace, so i
cleaned the .metadata folder and re-lauched eclipse, imported all the projects
,and changed my settings. i later tried the startup and again i saw the spike
(all thought out jboss starting up). i noticed the javaw process of eclipse
took about 700k memory (and rtvsscan antivirus process took 300k memory) i
re-booted the pc, and stated with javaw process about 300k size, now i don't
see the spike but around 50-70 cpu usage.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228622#4228622

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228622