Hi,
I'm trying to catch the exception thrown when the SMTP fails. I added an
exception handler to my mail node :

<exception-handler exception-class="java.lang.Exception">
  |                     <action name="InvalidEmailAddressExceptionHandler"
class="logica.actions.InvalidEmailAddressExceptionHandler"></action>
  |             </exception-handler>

Here is my action :

public class InvalidEmailAddressExceptionHandler implements ActionHandler {

  |     private static final long serialVersionUID = 1L;
  |
  |     public void execute(ExecutionContext executionContext) {
  |             System.out.println("wrong email");
  |
  |             }
  |
  | }

I reach this part of code, but just after this, I get an exception:

59516 [http-8080-Processor25] WARN
org.hibernate.engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.ProxyWarnLog - Narrowing proxy
to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==
  | 59625 [http-8080-Processor25] WARN org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter
- SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 22001
  | 59625 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR
org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - Data truncation: Data too long for
column 'EXCEPTION_' at row 1
  | 06:39:44,234 ERROR WSCreerDemande:175 - error when processing creerDemande
: org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException: could not insert:
[org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog]
  | org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException: could not insert:
[org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog]

The entire exception is here:
http://pastebin.com/m3b2df339

I nearly understand that the data sent to the MySQL database leads to an
overflow when logging the exception.

Allthough, the EXCEPTION_ column in jbpm_log is a VARCHAR(4000), and the
exception it contains has only 2592 chars. Maybe the problem is not the size,
but the text inserted? (charset?!)

How can I fix the problem? (and what is exactly the problem?)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229030#4229030

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229030