In Mail class,
 Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(mailServerProperties, null);

If the mail server requires user authentication, this condition is not handled
in mail class. So I created one custom class which extends Mail class.

  |  if(auth) {
  |             session = Session.getDefaultInstance(mailServerProperties, new
Authenticator() {
  |                     public PasswordAuthentication
getPasswordAuthentication() {
  |                             return new PasswordAuthentication(userName,
password);
  |                     }
  |             });
  |         } else {
  |             session = Session.getDefaultInstance(mailServerProperties,
null);
  |         }
  |  this is not complete code...
  |   | made changes in jbpm.cf.xml file
  |   | <string name='jbpm.mail.class.name' value='org.jbpm.mail.CustomMail'/>
  |   | and put this custommail class file in web inf folder of jbpm-console
war file...
  |   | But when i used mail-node in process definition, still it delegates
request to old Mail class not the CustomMail class.
  |   |
  |   |
  |   |

View the original post :