I have tre component: wab application, EJBmodule and a class library ( this
last packaged as jar). Web application and Ejb modules use the jar classes, and
web application calls EJB methods.
I tried to deploy all the separate component with JBoss 4.2.2 (putting all in
the deploy directory), but the EJB module doesnt load the classes of the jar
(nut web application do it!).
A complication: I want reload the EJB module (so the calls to EJB will not work
during the reloading) without restart the server so the web application classes
that use the jar but not the EJB will continue to work.
How can I do?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230887#4230887

Reply to the post :