Hi,
      I am using jbpm 3.2.3 ,i am facing an issue in implementing a particular
requirement,I have a fork node which leads to two tasknodes ,tasknode1 and
tasknode2 within each task node i have a timer with action associated to each
of them.

The issue is timers are not executed simultaneously by the scheduler i have
jobexecutor servlet entry in web.xml i am using tomcat server.

Only one of them gets executed properly and the count value is also incremented
if same time is given for both timers.

On giving different duedate for both timers the actionhandlers are executed
properly.else a delegation exception is arised in jbpm job table for one of
them.
Can anyone please help me out and tell is ther any way to achieve simultaneous
execution of these timers.

Thanks,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231302#4231302