Hmm, I wonder if the web console even knows how to work with JBoss Messaging? I
bet the JSP compiler couldn't compile tha JSP because it was using old JBossMQ
classes. I was right! The Topic jsp inherits form
org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.TopicMBean which is part of JBosMQ which is no longer
present.

My recommendation: forget web-console, It is an old apps that has not been
updated in years. Use Embedded Jopr instead. though you will have to download
the source code and compile it to get a 5.0.x-friendly version.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231987#4231987

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231987