"alesj" wrote : "jeff.yuchang" wrote :
  |   |
  |   |   | 14:34:36,635 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to
Real: name=vfszip:/local/deploy/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deploy/idm.jar/
state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real
  |   |   | org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Resource idm/jboss.idm.cfg.xml does not
exist
  |   |   |
  |   |
  | Why is there a idm/ at the begining?

I was doing another test, trying to add the idm prefix.. After I remove the
idm, it was still the same, I just copied the another stacktree, apart from the
file name, it is the same.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232444#4232444

Reply to the post :