Hi,

I am developing a web application in Java EE, which will be deployed on JBoss
at the root of a public web server.  The home page needs to be served through a
servlet, not just an index file.

I have set the context-root of the application to '/', and also tried setting
the the url-pattern of a servlet to '/' - but of course, all requests are now
being routed through this, so static resources such as images and CSS files are
not being served.

It is a very simple objective to want to achieve, yet seems complex in
practice.  Do you have any suggestions on what I should try, or if there are
any documentation resources may have missed?

I appreciate your support.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234324#4234324

Reply to the post :