Hi,

I think 'session cannot be found' can happen as I explained. To further verify
my reasoning, you can try to find in the server's server.log if there is
something like:

"A problem has been detected with the connection to remote client xxxxxxxxx,
jmsClientID=xxxxxxxx. It is possible the client has exited without closing its
connection(s) or the network has failed. All associated connection resources
will be cleaned up."

If not, then I think the connection is probably shared by two or more threads,
and one of the thread closed the connection without waiting for other threads
finish their work with it. That should be viewed as an application level issue
from JBM angle.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234520#4234520

Reply to the post :