When I have the following lines in a components.xml file:

  <security:jpa-token-store token-class="securus.security.AutoLoginToken"/>
  |   <security:remember-me mode="autoLogin"/>

 I get an error from the schema validation.

anonymous wrote : cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but
no declaration can be found for element 'security:jpa-token-store'.
components.xml  securus/web/WEB-INF     line 22 XML Problem

This was reported on the SEAM JIRA's but closed as being a Tools bug.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-3731

Whose bug is it? Has it been fixed?

It seems to me the XML schema must be incorrect:

http://www.jboss.com/products/seam/security-2.1.xsd

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234591#4234591

Reply to the post :