I think I am very near to finding the error now!!!!!

I tried to remove the war file, and all tmp files, and files in work, and start
the server!

It still loads the recks app, and creates a temp dir for it which it put files
inside!!!

and here is more: That tmp files contain the old version of the class!

So now I know what happens, now the big question is just WHAT does it use to
create that tmp war file, even if there is no war file in deploy/all dir and
the TMP dir is empty when jboss server starts!

Is there anyway to know what jboss uses to create this, if I can find where
that file is, I will know. The log does not give any clue ( this is the first
entry in the log to contain the app recks.   What is ctxPath ???

10:53:12,332 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/recks,
warUrl=file:/usr/jboss/server/all/tmp/deploy/tmp48587recks.war/

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234906#4234906

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4234906