Hello,

How can i get TaskInstance in a executioncontext..here is the scenario:

  | <task-node name="approver A">
  |
  |             <timer duedate="1 minute" name="timertest" transition="to
approver B">
  |                     <action
class="com.ccti.workflow.WorkflowTimer"></action>
  |             </timer>
  |
  |             <transition to="approver B" name="to approver B"></transition>
  |     </task-node>

and here the WorkflowTimer code:

  | public class WorkflowTimer implements ActionHandler {
  |
  |     private static final Log log = LogFactory.getLog(WorkflowTimer.class);
  |
  |     /* (non-Javadoc)
  |      * @see
org.jbpm.graph.def.ActionHandler#execute(org.jbpm.graph.exe.ExecutionContext)
  |      */
  |     public void execute(ExecutionContext context) throws Exception {
  |
  |             TaskIntance instance = context. ?
  |

  |     }
  | }

I already tried context.getTaskInstance() but it give me NPE.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234916#4234916