I use Spring Web Services in the WAR file, but I do not use Spring for
injection or anything else regarding JBPM.

I agree it looks like a classloader problem and I've checked many times if I
have more than one JBPM in my classpath. I have not included more than one
myself and I do not believe that JBoss 5.0.1.GA includes JBPM.

I think the error happens when JBPM tries to read the jpdl.xml file. It might
use some binding class from the JBoss container library, rather than one I
should supply. So the problem might be figuring out which libraries I need to
include other than those I have mentioned?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4235303#4235303

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4235303