Re:
What I see in OrderingGroupMonitor is that unmarksending AND messageCompleted
has more or less the same code? Can this be right?

Yes, they are pretty much the same. The reason why there are two methods is
that originally we keep the topic in mind, so there is a reference count for
each message. unmarksending is used to be a method just decrease the ref count,
the messageCompleted() is used to unlink the message. But later we decided not
to support the topic for now. So the reference count doesn't make much sense
now. It should be simplified.

Howard

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236097#4236097