Hi,

is it possible to attach random binary data as an additional attachment besides
the usual SOAP request, without "mentioning" it in the WSDL?

So the service consumer sends a request to the provider (CRUD operations), and
I now want to attach binary data, but can't/want to put this into the WSDL. The
provider should then check if there are additional attachments and should be
able to reference them.

As far as I understood, swaRef or MTOM+XOP aren't suitable for such a scenario.

Does someone have an idea how to achieve this with jbossWS?

Regards - Peter

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237887#4237887

Reply to the post :