I have an ugly solution to make org.jboss.Main start inside jsvc by calling it
in another class that implements the commons.Daemon interface.

The idea is, to extract contents from run.jar, and merge it back with your own
class, and adding commons-daemon to the classpath, among with the newly
prepared run.jar and sun's tools.jar, and give them all to jsvc.

You must write a new Manifest for this jar, as the one from run.jar will
probably vanish.

BUT

I have other new™ problems by doing so:
SOAP is no longer working as expected, marshalling of objects produces empty
results. And God knows, what else is no longer working...

Even though I double checked if I miss some options run.sh is producing....

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237966#4237966

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237966