Can you see the php-oci8 module in the package manager or in yum? If so, you
could just download that. I think that in the past I successfully hooked up the
PHP that came with my Linux distro to php5server - it's all in how the PATH is
set.

If there is no oci8 module, you will have to build it. If you find the exact
sources that match your PHP, you should be able to simply copy the php-oci8
module to the extensions directory (in other words, you don't have to
completely replace the PHP you already have), and update your php.ini to load
it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238287#4238287

Reply to the post :