I am following the guide at http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/SSLSetup and
have gotten to the point where JBoss is requesting the client certificate but I
keep getting a 401 denied error and a log entry of

  | 12:46:13,140 DEBUG [UsersRolesLoginModule] Bad password for
username=CN=ClientCert, O=SomeCA, OU=SomeCAOrg

I am using the ant script to generate all the certificates but don't see where
this error is coming from.  My jmx-console-roles.properties file has an entry
as follows

  | CN\=ClientCert,\ O\=SomeCA,\ OU\=SomeCAOrg=JBossAdmin

Any help as to what could be causing this error would be appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239156#4239156

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4239156