Hi Folks,
The queues I create using JMSServerControlMBean as shown below, are not
persistent (i.e. they don't survive a server restart). How could I make it
persistent? Please note that I can not use JBM Core API.

  | JMXConnector connector = JMXConnectorFactory.connect(new
JMXServiceURL(JMX_URL), new HashMap());

  |          MBeanServerConnection mbsc = connector.getMBeanServerConnection();
  |
  |          ObjectName name=new
ObjectName("org.jboss.messaging:module=JMS,type=Server");
  |          JMSServerControlMBean control =
(JMSServerControlMBean)MBeanServerInvocationHandler.newProxyInstance(mbsc,name,JMSServerControlMBean.class,false);
  |          control.createQueue("TestQ","test");

I understand what the javadoc for session.createQueue() says, i.e. "The
physical creation of queues is an administrative task and is not to be
initiated by the JMS API". However, I have an exceptional case where I HAVE to
create queues dynamically. Other JMS implementations like ActiveMQ and Fiorano
supported physical creation of queues through session.createQueue() API but it
seems JBM does not support it. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using JBM
2.0.0.BETA2

Thanks
Bijith Kumar

View the original post :