Hi,

I'm in the process of trying out BPMspace for my ITIL learning.  However after
installation I'm unable to start JBOSS.  The server seems to be in a loop and
spits out the error messages:

DEBUG [SchedulerThread] checking for email
DEBUG [SchedulerThread] checking for escalations.

When I try connecting using a browser I get an error saying that the server is
redirecting in a way that will never end.

As I'm totally new to JBOSS can the gurus hold my hand on this?  I have
searched the forums for the two messages but have not got anything.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239294#4239294

Reply to the post :