I’m not sure where else to turn, and I could certainly use some ideas on this
role…The position I have is in the north suburbs of Chicago, IL.  The
gentleman this individual will work with is a former CIO of a large,
multinational CPG firm.  He is exceptionally bright, dynamic, energetic, and
accomplished.  He has a real passion for eCommerce and has gained significant
traction with multiple companies here in Chicago.  His team is very adept in
client facing roles; the results they’ve delivered have brought additional
projects.  This opening is with a large retailer in the north suburbs of
Chicago, IL that is completely revamping their eCommerce strategy.  It’s a
two to 3 month gig centered on performance tuning.  Here’s what we are
looking for:

DUTIES:  You will be responsible for:  (1) Installation and configuration of
JBOSS Application Server; (2) Utilizing tools to monitor the health and
performance of the system; (3) Sharp shooting issues as a Subject Matter Expert
(SME) with the client; (4) Troubleshooting problems and making suggestions for
improved performance tuning and system integrity; (5) Implement a performance
monitoring tool as it relates to JBoss.

REQUIRED:

Must have 2 years of SOLID/CURRENT JBOSS middleware installation and
configuration.
Must have 2 years of strong/current Solaris.
Must have strong/current experience with Apache.
Must have understanding of the eCommerce software stack.

The Kicker:

If someone has implemented an open source tool for performance
monitoring/tuning, they are a stone cold lock!  There’s additional detail
available at http://cmc-source.blogspot.com.

Thanks again!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4239461#4239461